Not a luck day.

Dear Blog,

Hey, hows your day? Mine is not well.


Reporting in History. OK.



(its not okay).


I was on my way to school then suddenly, my bottled water spilled inside my bag! Great. Not until I realized that I just put in my cellphone awhile ago (instead in my pouch which I always carry) because I was running late. Plus, my flashdrive which contain all my files. I was riding a motorcycle so I had to wait for him to drop me to fix all my things. *sigh*

Fast forward, my phone wasn't working all day. FML

Back to my reporting in History. Well, it went well and I answered all the question that was being asked by our old man.


Not so much to say, I think I really need to rest now. I'll write again to you, don't cha worry!

Love lots,

- A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Independent Life

First day when I saw you.