First day when I saw you.

Dear Blog,

I'm kind of shy talking about romantic things here. But...umm. Okay, let me start.

The first three years of my high school is fun because I'm with the same class/section. Same friends so I get to be very comfortable with them. Unfortunately, the final year of high school will be a challenge for me. Here's why. (Basically, this was when I am in my fourth year of high school) ;)

My grades got lower because I got sick. Then I get to transfer to other class for the whole year. I was very scared to meet new friends although I know some of them already. I just don't know what to expect.

First day of school, I get to seat with my friend, Raquel. She's actually a churchmate and she is the younger sister of my brother's girlfriend. I am quiet taller than her, she has a shiny long hair and fair skin. We've been together at church so basically we got along well already. On my right side is another girl named, Sherlyn. I know her already but not a close friend. She has also a thick hair like mine. I like her nose and is fairer than me. I heard that she is great in math. I like math too!

My school has five buildings, but it still not enough for all the students to fit in. Star section are prioritize for having 50-60 person only while other class is around 60-80 person. That can fit in one classroom! Our class, section 3, is located at the third floor of science building. That is right in front of the school gate. As you know in public schools, the students clean their respective area to maintain the cleanliness of the school.

And there came this man walking towards our classroom. He wears light blue polo barong, a black slacks and black shoes. He has brown eyes and a part of his hair is bald. I heard he will be our class adviser. Mr. Dela Paz. My sister who graduated in the school I was in, said that he knows her so I think I will be easily recognized by him since we looked alike and also because of our family name.

Then there is this boy who just came in after a few minutes. Obviously, he's late. I don't know him. His face is not familiar. He's tall, slim and has a curly hair.

And from that day on, I've been curious about him.......

Love,

- A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not a luck day.

Independent Life